2021 Available for booking
|Date||Cruise Type||Duration (nights)||Availability|
|6th April||Historic Canal Cruise||3||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|9th April||Unique Weekend Break||2||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|13th April||Historic Canal Cruise||3||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|16th April||Unique Weekend Break||2||Almost 50% sold||Find out more||Book Now|
|28th April||River Heritage||4||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|3rd May||Cruise to the Views||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|10th May||Severn Wonders||6||SOLD OUT||Find out more||Book Now|
|31st May||Cruise to the Views||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|7th June||Heart of England||5||Sold Out||Find out more||Book Now|
|28th June||Heart of England||5||SOLD OUT||Find out more||Book Now|
|5th July||Heart of England||5||1 cabin left||Find out more||Book Now|
|12th July||Severn Wonders||6||SOLD OUT||Find out more||Book Now|
|19th July||Heart of England||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|26th July||Severn Wonders||6||SOLD OUT||Find out more||Book Now|
|2nd August||Heart of England||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|9th August||Severn Wonders||6||Over 50% Sold||Find out more||Book Now|
|16th August||River Heritage||4||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|23rd August||Severn Wonders||6||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|30th August||Cruise to the Views||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|20th Sept||Severn Wonders||6||Almost 50% Sold||Find out more||Book Now|
|27th Sept||Heart of England||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|4th Oct||Severn Wonders||6||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|11th Oct||Heart of England||5||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|19th Oct||Historic Canal Cruise||3||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|22nd Oct||Unique Weekend Break||2||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|26th Oct||Historic Canal Cruise||3||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
|29th Oct||Unique Weekend Break||2||Available||Find out more||Book Now|
Use our cruise date browser below to select either a cruise type, start date or preferred length. Availability is updated once every business day.
*Please note - Internet Explorer on Windows 7 may not show our availability correctly. If you are using Windows 7, please try using Chrome or FireFox browsers if you can't see our availability below.*
Included in ALL our cruises
Sail through the Cotswolds Severn Vale to catch glorious views of the Cotswold hills, Severn estuary, Forest of Dean and the Malvern hills.
Visit towns along the route with Cathedrals, Abbeys and more. Most moorings are close to the local sites and if not, we lay on a taxi service.
Tours & Excursions
Join an inclusive guided tour or excursion. There’s also a running commentary during the cruise.
Twin En Suite Cabins
Cabins are en suite with shower, basin and toilet. They also have a window and climate control.
4 star service
The live in crew will take care of everything. They serve delicious meals, clean your cabins and are always happy to help.
Traditional English Meals
Delicious traditional food is freshly prepared on board by our live in Chef. Special diet? No Problem.
Tea & Coffee 24/7. Wine with Evening Meals. Welcome drinks and cocktails at the Captain’s Cocktail party!
With just 22 passengers and a gentle daily pace, you can relax without the hubub found on larger boats.
Entertainment & WiFi
Enjoy optional live entertainment, deck games and quizzes. Use our on board WiFi to keep in touch and send photos home.
Easy Transport Links
The moorings in Gloucester are 2 miles from the M5, 1 mile from the rail and bus stations and within an hour of two International Airports.
Parking is nearby our mooring. Take an hotel extension and the parking charge is included PLUS an early bag drop.
Great Optional Extensions
Stay in a local hotel before your cruise. Tell us to book you in for a great rate.
Interviews with our passengers on board the Edward Elgar.
When booking a holiday with us, here are some of our guarantees:
- A floating home from home in twin en-suite cabins where you come and go as you please. Excursions aren’t compulsory (but they are available at every port of call at no extra cost).
- No compulsory tipping
- No ‘hidden’ costs. Even wine is included at lunch and dinner. You probably won’t reach into your pocket during a cruise with us unless you fancy a postcard or something from the top shelf as an after dinner drink.
- Accessible points of interest. All of our moorings are within 400m of the local main attraction, or if they aren’t then we lay on transportation for free.
- Traditional home cooked English food that everyone knows and enjoys. We also cater for any dietary requirements like gluten free, dairy free, low fat or if you don’t like fish.
- A holiday that anyone can enjoy and discover the amazing sights of the Heart of England
whilst floating along in our Four star accredited hotel boat on the might River Severn.
- No airport travel, lost luggage or endless queuing. Come right to the boat (we’re only ten minutes from the nearest motorway, bus or train station) and the crew take your bags straight to your cabin.
- No rushing, extra planning or researching in between accommodation. If you have a long way to travel, we’ll organise a local hotel for you the night before your cruise at a special rate to make sure you don’t miss the boat!